The “Y” type valve body designed hydrodynamically provides 25 % more flow compared to standard globe bodies and has a lower head loss.
– Double-chamber diaphragm actuator provides quicker and non-impact opening/closing thanks to disc-closing valve design compared to diaphragm-actuator, diaphragm-closing valves and prevents blockage by showing less sensitivity against solid substances within fluid.
– Ensures maximum flow thanks to its “Y”- type body.
– Is effected minimally from cavitation damages thanks to its broad “Y”- type body design.
– Has easy use and maintenance due to simple design.
– Makes opening and closing without causing and surges.
– Ensures smooth control thanks to its standard dual control chambers.
– Provides full tightness thanks to its stem bedded rigidly and stainless steel spring.
– It operates controlledly and smoothly and closes drip-tight by means of valve stem embedded rigidly on valve body.
– Closing disc provides tightness by means of elastic rubber in the disc, sitting in the replaceable body bush.
– Does not require maintenance in operation for a long time due to its corrosion resistant components.
– Has a long working life in operation since coating has been made with phosphorization and over-dried epoxy powder paint.
– Performs perfect modulation in variable flows and even too low flow rates close to zero.
– Has a wide range of application with use of different pilot valves.